Sunday 17 August 2014

Erik Cross Country Recount

On Tuesday the 12 of August the year threes did cross country.  When we lined up I was so nervous because last year we did something easy but this year we have to do something harder!  Then it was year three boys, when Mr V.B. said go I was so scared then every body started.  Tyrell was coming first then I was coming second but unfortunately another kid came and then I was coming last but I did not give up just yet.  I kept on running and then I over took six more people then my mum was so happy, I over took seven people, I was proud too!  I did want to come first but I was good. I ran around the field once and now onto the hard stuff but I was all ready puffed so I had a little break.  Then I was ready I ran up the hill of doom!!!  but some people call it a piece of cake. Then when I went down the hill I thought I was going to slip but I did not so I kept on going.  I was even more puffed than before. Just imagine you would be too. Then I was almost there I just needed to cross the finish line.  Then some one caught up to me but then I sprinted and crossed the finish line at last.  After the race we relaxed.  I had fun but I'm not looking forward to year four cross country.

No comments:

Post a Comment