Saturday 16 August 2014

Naomi Cross Country Recount

On Tuesday it was cross country day I was nervous when Mr V.B. said "ready, set" and the beep went.  I jogged in the squishy icky mud and the crowd went wild.  I was in the lead but one thing is that it was not just me in the lead but Maddy and Brenna we all wanted to win.  Brenna was now in the lead.  Maddy and me were furious.  We went up to the hill of doom.  Our legs got tired but we still jogged as we were going down the hill Maddy fell down straight to the ground but she got back up and then I was in the lead of Maddy.  I was very careful down the hill I almost lost my shoe.  I thought that I was goind to fall I kept running.  I went up the hill the teacher said "go Naomi, good job" but Maddy got in front of me but I got back in front of her.  Yes! I'm almost to the finish line I started running "oh no" Charlie got in front of me and came 5th place and I got 6th place.  I went to go to where the cones were with boxes of jumpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment