Friday 14 March 2014

100WC - But when she lifted the lid - By Cruz

On Saturday I woke up, the mail man had been.  I went outside to check and it said to Cruz. I went back inside and made a hot chocolate.  But when I opened the envelope there was a world.  It dragged me inside, there were some cookies.  But first I had to talk to this elf.  She was very short and her name was Anna she was 70 years old.  I gave a container of cookies to her but when she lifted the lid there was just a spark.  I had no idea why, they were gone.  Then I saw my dog eating them, me and Anna laughed.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Cruz, we liked your description of Anna, it really helped us imagine what she looked like. From Room 9

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Cruz this sounds interesting...well done :-)
    from Cruz's Mum

    ReplyDelete