Wednesday 12 March 2014

100WC - But when she lifted the lid...by Kyel

On Monday morning my mum was baking cookies in the kitchen.  I told her to put extra extra extra sprinkles on and strawberries but when she lifted the lid  to the delicious sprinkles a dinosaur! jumped out at her and chased her around the house.  It broke through walls and made marks on the carpet. Then she called out and said "Kyel there's a dinosaur in the house".  We went running together outside.  The dinosaur kept running and bumped the wall.  Then the house crashed on it...imagine how scary that would be for you.  Then me and my mum said "Yay...we got it". And that was that.

3 comments:

  1. I think a dinosaur crashing around in my house, leaving marks would be scary. Even worse would be the house crashing down! That, Kyle, would be a nightmare!
    From Mrs Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. How imaginative Kyle! I think a dinosaur would certainly be scary! I think it's really clever how you addressed the reader. Well done!

    Keep writing Kyle!

    Mrs Tunnicliffe (Team 100wc)
    Riders Junior School
    Havant, Hampshire, UK,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it when you said extra three times, it was funny.
    Eric from room 9

    ReplyDelete