Friday 14 March 2014

100WC - But when she lifted the lid - By Nene

On Saturday me and mum were making cookies.  I said "can I have some more sprinkles' but when she lifted the lid me and my mum got dragged in.  We saw a secret mystery world.  We wandered for a while then we saw some friendly elves dancing funky dance moves.  The elves showed a way to a castle.  In the castle they gave us lots of food to eat.  After they showed us the way home.  When we got home we had dinner straight away but the problem was I was so tired.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nene, I left a comment yesterday but I don't think it registered? I basically said what an original use of the prompt and how I loved the progression from the kitchen to dancing elves to a castle and back home again. I too would be tired after such an adventure and I wish my box of sprinkles was magic too! Mrs Avis (Team 100 WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the dancing elves would be my favorite.Zara

    ReplyDelete